An unexpected twist on earl grey, a traditional favorite. Fragrant oil of bergamot is paired with a hint of vanilla and a touch of lavender for a flavor that is delicately enhanced and a finish that is intriguingly smooth. Enjoy in the afternoon for a stress relieving pick me up.
A blend of black teas, organic black tea, oil of bergamot, vanilla, cornflower petals, lavender, flavors, sea salt, citric acid, malic acid.
* 1.5 tablespoons of loose tea
* 10-12 oz. of boiling (212°) water
* steep for 5 minutes
How to make a London Fog-
London Fog Tea Latte (Lavender Vanilla Earl Grey Latte)
This London Fog tea latte recipe is so simple to make homemade, and it is full of rich, comforting flavor.
- 1 cup (8 oz.) strongly-brewed Lavender Vanilla Earl Grey tea
- 1/2 cup (4 oz.) steamed milk* (any kind)
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar**, or more or less to taste
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract, store-bought or homemade
Brew Lavender Vanilla Earl Grey, and steep for 3 minutes (or according to tea instructions). Remove tea. Stir in remaining ingredients until combined. Serve warm.
*Do not have a milk steamer, you can just heat the milk in the microwave or in a saucepan over medium-low heat until it is simmering but not boiling. (Very important – do not let the milk boil!)