This delightful cherry blossom green tea blend is very aromatic and flavorful. Cherries are practically bursting out of your tea cup as you sip, yet you can still taste the delicate green tea underneath.Cherry Blossom Green tea steeps up an amazing iced tea treat anytime.
Cherry blossom is known for its rich anti-oxidant levels and soothing properties. Rich in essential fatty acids, it repairs the skins natural barriers to promote smooth, supple skin. Sakura is Ideal for a mature complexion, therapeutically regenerative it's anti-aging, whitening.
Vegan and Gluten Free • NET WT 2 oz. (56.5 g)
Ingredients:sencha green tea, cherry flavor, hibiscus, wild cherry bark, rosehips, rose petals, beet root powder.
What are green teas like?
Green teas are refreshing and clean to taste. They are almost
completely non-oxidized and have gentler flavors and a lighter color.
Enjoy them alone or flavored, hot or iced. Approximately 60% less
caffeine than coffee.
Health benefits may include;
- Bioactive Compounds That Improve Health
- Compounds in Green Tea Can Improve Brain Function
- Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance
- Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Various Types of
- Protect Your Brain in Old Age, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer’s and
- Oral health
- Lower Your Risk of Type II Diabetes
- Reduce Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
- Lose Weight and Lower Your Risk of Becoming Obese
|To steep use 1½ tsp per 8 oz in steaming (165°) water for up to 1½-2 minutes
|Iced tea (8 servings) ¼ cup tea, 8 cups cold water, steep for 1-3 hours in fridge, sweeten to taste. Keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
|Cherry Blossom Green tea is in our top 24 selling teas.